Pages

Wednesday 27 May 2020

Samoan Language week

Monday 25th may 2020
Samoan language week 
Week 6

Samoan
English
Meaning
Image 
Tapena
prepare
Make sure that whatever it is, is ready for when you give it or when you are going. (make a plan)
Prepare dictionary definition | prepare defined
Oso
Gift
Gift is something that you have brought for someone and you are now giving it away
Terry Williams Article - Gift Giving At Work Terry Williams
Malaga
Travels
This is when someone has marked and ready to go on a trip/travel. Ep: If i was ready to go to Samoa
Travels selection

My story on the three words of Prepare, Gift, Travels/trip

I have prepared myself and my sibling to go down the line with my mum’s side family, because one of my cousin’s had passed away. And I had prepared her a gift to go with her on her journey. My Aunt and Uncle and my parents all made sure that  we would all have had something to eat before we left to go down the line. They also prepare money for when we need more food like bread and milk and ect. And that was our travel down the line.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.