Pages

Thursday 1 June 2017

Welcome to my first new blog

Kia ora and hello my name is Tajaney. I am 10
Year old. I go to Glen Taylor School where we  
Have much fun and the best leaning with my friends.I am Cook Island and Maori. My favorites Subject at school is maths and doing new things on my chrome book. I love playing sports.I like to play P.E with my friends and teacher and to have fun with everyone.I am good at being a good person that never give up on people when they lose I keep On say that just have fun.I enjoy doing my best  and have fun. My challenges is to have fun with other.my goals for this year is going to do my best.
What am I looking forward is to try everything and to do my best on my chromebook and to respect my teacher and other with my leaning
My challenges is to do my best in volleyball.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.